144 Burns Road, WYENA
INCOME, WATER, PASTURE & LARGE QUALITY HOUSE
This quality property truly offers value for money to the astute purchaser. If you the purchaser of this property want to lead an easy comfortable lifestyle on a rural holding in excellent condition that will provide a healthy income, this is it. If you want to relax and live in a meticulously maintained and designed, large home in a beautiful garden, this is it. Or if you want a rural property to further develop the irrigation capacity to create an intensive horticultural, small scale cropping enterprise, this is it. Some of the features include:
• 225m2, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom & 3 separate living areas.
• 4 bay lockable garage, quality stockyards (including crush) & hay barn.
• The majority of 68 acres in productive, clean pasture with obviously good fertilizer history.
• Majority of boundaries are wallaby fenced and internals also in good condition.
• 7 dams (could be increased in size) with potential for more dams to increase existing irrigation capacity. Reliable 4,000 gallon an hour bore for stock water & garden, as well as a 22,000 litre house water tank.
• Property carries around 50 head, currently grossing approximately $40,000 pa.
• The soils type a grey loam laying to the north east.
• Location is private, but commuter distance to Launceston or Scottsdale.
• The fabulous 2 storey house is sunny, warm, family friendly with established garden.
• Master bedroom has huge walk in robe & 2 of the other 3 bedrooms have built in robes.
• There are 2 quality bathrooms, family sun room including a sports bar!
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed