13 Meech Street, CURRIE
Mechanical Opportunity on King Island...
A growing King Island business servicing all types of vehicles, agricultural UTVs, ATVs, bikes and lawnmowers.
Gross sales revenue: Average $16,500 p/w.
The business has seen continual growth since being established in 2004.
Located in the Commercial Business District of King Island. Close proximity to the Elders Merchandise Branch, King Island Council, Service Tasmania and Main Street of Currie.
• Workshop floor area; 441.0 M2
• 6-Bay workshop, two offices, showroom, storage loft, two toilets, parts room, separate tyre & oil bays, kitchen & laundry facilities.
• Two hoists, (2post & 4post) latest Snap-on laser wheel aligner, electronic wheel balancer, two tyre machines, 3-Phase compressor, hoist cross-bar lifter, most equipment less than 12 months old and fully owned by the business.
• Profitable business.
• Authorised Inspection Station (AIS) licenced to issue road Roadworthy Certificates.
• Business reputation is known as friendly helpful staff and quality Customer Service.
• No advertising required due to repeat clients and new business by word of mouth.
• Currently supports 3 full-time motor mechanics.
• The service centre has ample off-street car parking area.
• Subagent of ATV and lawnmower dealerships.
• Member of the Capricorn buying group.
• Good opportunity for further growth.
Lease term: 3x3x3 years.
Current rent including outgoings: $2,320 per month plus GST and statutory outgoings.
Annual rental increase: CPI.
Rent reviews: At the beginning of each new term.
Land / property total area; 1,770 M2
Infrastructure floor area; 441 M2.
* Purchase option of property available.
ASSETS, EQUIPMENT & FIT OUT:
All Plant & Equipment, Special tools, Benches, shelving and Office-ware are all included in the sale price.
The business is fully equipped with all of the latest technology in the automotive trade, including Diagnostic technology and all other equipment appropriate for roadworthy testing.
Monday-Friday: 8am to 5pm.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed.
The financials will be provided to prospective qualified purchasers upon request.
$250,000 plus Stock at Valuation (SAV).
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact;
M: 0429 611 266
P: 03 6462 1646
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed